Sorry for the delay this week, seems the list never gets any shorter!
Wine Down Friday @ 530: Join our special guest, artist David Alan Boyd, who will be hosting Wine Down this Friday, at 530pm. He will discuss the works up around the space which many of you may have seen. There will be wine and cheese and all are welcome…bring a friend!!
We have had some really successful Sexy Salads for the past few weeks. They seem to keep getting better! In part, the lunches are successful because of the wonderful people at Albert and Eve, who generously donate a couple boxes of food each week. We need your help keeping this salad sexy. If you want a box delivered to your home or for pick up here at The Hub please go to Albert and Eve use one of the following codes accordingly:
- Have the box delivered to the Hub, and get 10% the whole order with this code: Hub9023 or
- Get the box delivered to your home, and every 4th box will be FREE with this code: Hub9023-HD.
“While interning in Kyrgyzstan, I learned about some of the logistical challenges of doing programming abroad. If you’re doing cash distribution, you can’t just acquire money and hand it out to a bunch of people. You have to be really strategic about who’s getting the money. It’s ideal to have two waiting areas to manage the flow — because if you don’t people tend to flood in and crowd the table. That’s not a comment on other countries — the same thing would happen here. It’s just people. I ride the N line in the morning. I see what happens!” Continue Reading –>
- The advantages of incorporating and the various corporate structures available
- Available alternatives for cash reserves that could yield higher returns than traditional bank accounts
- The importance of small business retirement accounts and the tax benefits associated with them.