We at The Hub work furiously to implement your zillion requests in an easy to compute format that will slot easily into your busy schedules. In this spirit, Jeff and I have designed a clearly categorized and color coded calendar system for all of it (all the options are described at the bottom).
PLEASE NOTE THE SHARED CALENDARS ‘Hub SoMa Event Calendar’ and ‘Hub Berkeley Event Calendar’ will be NO MORE! From here on, you will find each event preceded with [HubSoMa] or [HubBerk] to help with the location.
OR there is a Google icon at the bottom of our calendar page which you can follow to make choices as to which calendars you would like to follow. Like toppings on ice cream 🙂
Please let a host know if you have any difficulties. And while you’re at it, you’ll notice that the hosts images and bios are up behind their desks. Please take a moment to see who your gracious hosts are and introduce yourselves as they are eager to meet all of you.
COMING UP THIS WEEK:
- Tuesday, Feb 8, 12-130pm: Salesforce 101 http://salesforce101.eventbrite.com/ : This 3-part series is an introduction to Salesforce designed specifically for members of the nonprofit community who are new to Salesforce and considering implementing the platform. Prior technical experience is not required.
- Thursday, Feb 10, 12-1pm:Insurance & Investments for Small Business RSVP at http://insuranceandinvestmentslab.eventbrite.com/
This informative event presented by Anable & Co. is going to be catered toward small businesses that have questions about the implementation of Employee Benefits.
- Thursday, February 10 @ 7pm: Explore the World of Chocolate! The evening will showcase leading chocolate companies who are committed to doing business in a fair and responsible way with cocoa farmers across the globe. 15 fair trade chocolates will be represented! And you haven’t signed up because….? RSVP: http://explorechocolatesf.eventbrite.com/
JUST 2 MORE NOTIFICATIONS!!!
- DISCOUNT MEMBERSHIP @ TECHSHOP: TECHSHOP is offering a $300+ discounT on membership for Hub Members!! With your active HUB membership, you can purchase an annual TechShop membership for just $999 and you will also receive a free class of your choice from a list of over 50 classes. This package would normally cost up to $1300, so you will save up to $300! I’ve already taken a class on Laser cutting and I recommend anyone with a creative interest to go by for the tour. 926 Howard, literally behind our building one block away!
- Business Model Gameference (a game-based conference), Saturday, February 19 at 1 PM at Hub SoMa. This is a great opportunity to build and refine your business modeling skills with Alex Osterwalder, author of Business Model Generator Additional details and registration are here: http://bit.ly/bmgsf DISCOUNT CODE:”HubDeal” for a discount of 20%.
Of everyone who reads this, I like you the best!
On this New Hub Bay Area Events Calendar you will find:
Hub Gatherings: The Biggest Category – Networking, Conferences, Mixers, Launch Parties, Arts, Movies, etc
Hub Talks: All speaking engagements with Key Notes and Panels
Hub Pitch Series: All events providing a Pitch Platform for practice, critique, and competition
Hub Bootcamps: Part of our Hub Workbench series – result-building events with time frames, 3-5 hours
Hub Workshops: Part of our Hub Workbench series – skill-building events with time frames, 2-3 hours
Hub Labs: Part of our Hub Workbench series – knowledge-building sessions with time frames, 1-1.5 hours
Hub Office Hours: Part of our Hub Workbench series – consult sessions with varied time frames